Thursday, November 20, 2008

So once there was a journal...

...and now there is
the blog.

I have a few blogs. Even, my 6 yr old son has a blog.

Well this blog is gonna be different.

This blog is going to be my journal, so to speak. A tool to help me better navigate through my hectic life.

I named it momfunk because it suited my mood at the time. No matter what being a mom means funkiness. Not stinky...though that too some times. Shoot I have 4 kids. I can admit that....I am human :)

mom funk means:
screaming kids
dirty dishes
vacuuming
chauffeur
shopper
doctor
nurse
t-ball practice
therapist
friend
daughter
boss
business owner
nonprofit founder
and everything else you can think of

Being a mom is a challenge and oh so rewarding they say (wink wink). My children may be god's gift...they are also sometimes the biggest pain in my side.

This is not meant to be negative. It is meant to be truthful. I want to shed the veil of "supermom" or "superwoman" and tell the world that some days are good, some are great and some are down right insane.



Link

No comments: